Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting started early promoting this one this year---I think we had 5 cars last year---hope for 10 cars this year! So the Organizer is starting early as well and has his own Black Friday sale going---it's kinda nuts because I know what the cost is to rent the facility/have food services turned on, have manned flagging stations and Fire/Rescue services standing by for an 8 hour track day...anyrate he's offering more than HALF OFF the event this year!!!

Spring Fling Speed Festival IX, April 9th, 2015 @ WSIR

When-
Thursday April 9, 2015 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PDT
Add to Calendar

Where-
3500 75th Street West
Rosamond, CA 93565

Announcing: Sports Car Sunday. $150 Track Day!!!
It's kind of like Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Regular price is $325

Here is our Sports Car Sunday SPECIAL !!!

$175 off on our April 9th, 2015 event if you register through this Sunday AND start a forum thread about this event.
Payment of $150 must be received or postmarked by 11/30/14, Sunday, and proof of Forum Thread with payment. You must keep thread active till event date and bump it only once per month. Forum thread must include hyper link to event page below. All Sports Car Sunday sales are final.

Spring Fling Speed Festival IX, 2015, Thursday April 9th, WSIR | Alltime Racing

I'll be there coaching and testing our own touring car---AND working with all the VELOSTER CHALLENGE SERIES Competitors (look for an upcoming announcement soon!) on car control/car setup and getting the most out of your trackday/laptimes!!! Guys this event usually has less than 30 cars, even less than 20 cars often and by the end of the day I'm out there lapping by myself---it's an incredible value for $325, much less $150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
*cough* east coast vendors should think about something like this *cough*. Preferably near Charlotte *cough*.

These things always look like a blast and this one sounds great.
East Coasters should drive to the Best Coast ;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey Guys just came across this thread, anyway we can still jump on the discounted price. Jesse will most likely want jump on this as well.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Guys just came across this thread, anyway we can still jump on the discounted price. Jesse will most likely want jump on this as well.
Yes-I bought a bunch of spots---just send it asap and I'll forward you info to Tim like last time-Thanks man!!!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
*cough* east coast vendors should think about something like this *cough*. Preferably near Charlotte *cough*.

These things always look like a blast and this one sounds great.
Guys I can put an event together back there for you---We can do a day a mid-ohio/road Atlanta/Sebring etc...I enjoy those tracks!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you do Atlanta I am there, but not in a VT. LOL
Funny I was thinking about you and the tail of the dragon run...I just got rid of my ST---picked up a C30---think I still prefer the VT as a daily...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts