Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
East Coasters should drive to the Best Coast ;)
Man, I drove from Washington D.C. to Austin, TX 3 years ago (I live in the Austin area now). I would never, ever, ever drive from the east coast to the left coast. Unless you're doing 12+ hour days that's about a 5 - 6 day drive.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Although I don't have money right now my VT should be ready by then :D

Reactions: Piercemotorsports

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Man, I drove from Washington D.C. to Austin, TX 3 years ago (I live in the Austin area now). I would never, ever, ever drive from the east coast to the left coast. Unless you're doing 12+ hour days that's about a 5 - 6 day drive.
Two guys 32 hours...6 stops for gas.. New york to Santa Monica...:wink:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Sent payment on the 2nd. I am completely stoked about this!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Guys this is shaping up to be a fun event! It looks like we've got MattyV, Whiteboy, Vooshka, Letigre21, Yeyah, Jesse, Jonny, mine, and a couple of KIA's as well---we should be able to get our own run group!! I wanted to mention also to make sure and promote this to everyone you know---When the organizer sent out the Black Friday Special it was supposed to be send in a link to a thread that you'd started about the day and pay by Sunday deal, but it got buried so quickly I'm not sure folks the message. I'm forwarding your info to him and he'll confirm later this month---let's all try an let folks know about/spread the word!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I posted up a thread on my local Subaru forum, and sent a link over to Tim.

btw Jim, my cabin is much quieter now that the exhaust actually runs to the rear of the car. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Awesome, glad to hear it! Funny we had a Forte Turbo in right after you and he tried the same setup without resonator and it was LOUD!!! I wish your car could have been here so he could have heard it as I think it was about perfect for him.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts