Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't believe it's been another year!!! We've been going gangbusters building more width into our brand---we're manufacturing 100's of products now for a variety of different platforms, but the Veloster is still our number one! Our Veloster Challenge Race Series had a phenomenal first year with 17 competitors and some amazingly close competition!!! Our products were on every single one of the racecars truly being used the way they were meant to! We've added many new items to our site---we've increased the speed/visibility/searchability, added more payment options and created bundles with huge discounts! The promo code: VTORG! is just for members here and being advertised no where else! It gives a nice discount on most everything in our line! The first 20 orders will get to use this special code---after that revert to the promo code: PIERCE01 for savings.

The Black Friday Sale will start Thursday Thanksgiving morning at 12:01am and run through Cyber Monday! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays everyone-thanks for all the support!!!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Close-they're at powdercoating-as soon as the manufacturer receives the pallet back I can go get them---I'll go tomorrow if they become available and ship this weekend---if not early next week. We'll send tracking when available-there's quite a few folks waiting on them so it may take a day or two once they arrive before tracking gets out to everyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts