Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4th-July-2014-Sales-Deals-offers-on-Amazon.jpg

Hey there-Happy 4TH of JULY to everyone!!! We've been slowly building inventory and converting our chassis brace line over to a powdercoated Anthracite Finish-the finish is amazing, has a hint of metallic and really works with every color theme! The color of steel has always been one of our favorites---and that when combined with a gun metal gray really worked well for us---we had them blend in subtle metallic flakes and it just came to life!

The July 4TH weekend seemed like the perfect time to release the new finish and as we usually do when releasing something new, we offer it at a discount! Through Monday the 6TH you'll be able to use the coupon code "Freedom!" to receive discounts on many of the products in our line!

Again the coupon code: Freedom! will get you up to 20% off on many of the products in our site at Front Strut Brace | Chassis Brace | Racing Exhaust | Rear Torsion Bar!!!!

DSCN1659[1].JPG

·
Registered
347 Posts
No discount on the rear torsion bar? :(

Edit: Code is not working for me on the torsion bar, front strut bar, or tow hook. Not sure if it's an error or these just aren't on sale.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No discount on the rear torsion bar? :(

Edit: Code is not working for me on the torsion bar, front strut bar, or tow hook. Not sure if it's an error or these just aren't on sale.
It is working perfectly now---make sure you use the Capital F and exclamation point at the end!

·
Registered
347 Posts

Just tried again. Still not working on my end. Pretty sure I'm doing it correctly.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just figured it was because it was in the list of items in the actual link above. But that's understandable!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yep, I got it all figured out, and spent way too much money. Damn vendors and their sales... Get me every time.

·
Registered
60 Posts
So the Torsion Bar is not included like listed above?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts