Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum, now how about an amazing tune? :)

I also noticed the Veloster Turbo isn't an available option yet, I'm sure it will be at some point.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
Welcome to the forums. If you ever need someone to test things out.. hint hint.. I'm your guy :D haha

Hope you guys can bring some good things to the community!!!

i am really interested to see the tuning offerings you may offer us in the future. Really curious to see what some bolt ons, stable boost pressure and a good tune can do with this car.

I have done some narrowband logging (I know, not very accurate) and it looks like this car gets much richer than it needs to (10:1) and the boost pressure really falls off from the initial spike (20 down to around 13lbs) With a leaner map, free flowing intake/exhaust, stable boost of say 16lbs and this car could probably be in the 220whp range I'd think.

The Intercooler seems to do a pretty good job (according to the torque app) as the intake temps have never hit more than 30-40 degrees above ambient temperature, even under continued hard driving.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Tuning solution is in testing stages :)

and new parts for the VTs will be updated on the site as they are released

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
Definitely going to keep my eye on the tuning solution. The FMIC kit is just about to be in development and I will have the first production kit and would love to get even a canned tune for the CAI/FMIC/exhaust.

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Tuning solution is in testing stages :)

and new parts for the VTs will be updated on the site as they are released
I literally just fist pumped and said yea at work lol. I'm super excited.. this is terrible.. i didnt want to do anything to this car.. but I have a feeling i'll still be dumping 1500-2k into the car right after I get it lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
Damn, I knew there would be trouble if I open this thread. I guess I will be sleeping on the couch, I told my wife I would be keeping this car stock. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts