Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Thank you guys to taking teh time to set me up as a vendor for this community..
Since the Vehicle is BRAND new we will work hard to find all parts that are avaliable from our Korean warehouse and present them to this community:)

Stay tunned in the coming weeks:)

Attachments

·
Administrator
196 Posts
I'd love to see some A-Pillar pods that are seamless and match up well.

Attachments

·
Registered
870 Posts
Hey Guys!
Thank you for all the warm welcomes:)

In regards to different parts it might take a bit of time for manufactures to come out with parts as the car is actually just being released in possesion of custoemrs who have just purchased..
I feel confident alot of name brand manufactures will jump on and create some crazy aftermarket parts...

To my knowledge i dont believe the Veloster N/A version aftermarket parts like Exhaust and suspension will fit the V Turbo...

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Most suspension parts are looking good for universal swap at this point but as far as exhaust, its gonna need a complete re-design in most cases..

Attachments

·
Registered
870 Posts
We have a bunch of product release coming your way guys so please stay tuned:)

Also as i have mentioned above the Exhaust system was questionabale but we will try one locally and let you guys know how much its off by or actually needs to be modified!!

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
Welcome Rob!! ( I am assuming it is still pretty much you doing this )

still got the tib?

Looking very forward to seeing what you can get out of Korea for the car!! I am looking to get mine as soon as it is on the lot.

I still am crossing my fingers that I can use NA V springs on the Vturbo :p

·
Registered
870 Posts
Welcome Rob!! ( I am assuming it is still pretty much you doing this )

still got the tib?

Looking very forward to seeing what you can get out of Korea for the car!! I am looking to get mine as soon as it is on the lot.

I still am crossing my fingers that I can use NA V springs on the Vturbo :p

Yes i still have the Tib and its pushing at 360WHP and 390 Torque:)
I still use it for weekend runs hahaha

Welcome UNIQ Performance , so glad to have you join us!!!
Thank you SIr:)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, I see your sig is working now! Looks good!!

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
his tiburon is awesome. I remember when I had my boosted tib, we both got on it and he flew by me :p Damn built motor and double the boost pressure!!! HAHAHA

I'm sure he will chime in also, but basically built motor (done right), LSD, hybrid turbo (if i recall) 19psi (if i recall) etc.. It's been about 7 years or so since I saw his car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts