Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pre-orders will be taken until 12:00pm NOON: MONDAY, MAY 19.

I met with the printer today and the cost for the shirt will be $18 for the front and back design shown below.
These will be silkscreened onto high quality Gildan 6.0oz 100% White Cotton shirts. For all of the ladies out there, these can be ordered in a women's style as well and are heavy enough that nothing underneath will show through (sorry fellas). There is an extra charge for 2X ($1.50) and 3X+(3.00).

Please reply with the quantity,men's or women's, & size(s) you would like. Once you do, I will PM you payment info (PayPal).

front to back white.jpg

As I stated in the voting thread; if you are unable to make it to the event, but would still like a shirt, PM me and I will work out shipping with you.

Invoiced:

1.TheGeekFreek PAID
2.Timo PAID
3.Bmann1984 PAID
4.Jerm PAID
5.BTJetman PAID
6.Swhite PAID
7.Contain PAID
8.Tbonz PAID
9.TJ_inMI PAID
10.Gerid PAID
11.NDSpd PAID
12.Ecko PAID
13.Velosterdom

·
Registered
741 Posts
I'm in for a XL.

·
Registered
449 Posts
ill get an XL PM me

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
The first 10 to prepay will receive a special treat.....just sayin.
Does that go for the ones who will need it shipped and can't make it? Bc, if so, I'm in Friday (i'm in regardless of the treat cuz prolly will be 10 before friday) for damn sure... can't go wrong with the saying on the back along with the pic! :D

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gerid, the goodies for the first 10 will be for anyone who orders; regardless of whether or not they make it to the meet.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Okies, great! Well, tomorrow if there isn't 10 I will be firing away at one! I love secret goodies! :wink:

Reactions: FRAv

·
Registered
287 Posts
I will take an XL and a XXL.

PLEASE!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
If you wanna be cool like BTJetman, you'll get yourself a killer shirt too! Thanks, Bruce. Hope to see ya at the event!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks to Contain! He's unselfish enough to pass on getting a shirt for himself, to make up for Greyhound missing out last event!

7 down, 3 until the surprises are out. Get your orders in while you can!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts