Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
WOOP WOOP Free gift with purchase! Only at participating locations. See rules and regulations.

Reactions: FRAv

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yeah once all of the shirt orders are in then I'll get with everyone on what color they'd like.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
PM sent TBonz!

For this being an Ohio event....there's only two people actually from Ohio with shirts ordered.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Yeah bmann it would be great to have two more VTs to add to the group.

Maybe I can work something out with you ND. I hope you're able to get your ride by the tome the event hits. I know lots of people are anxious to play around with an R-Spec

·
Registered
741 Posts
^ I know what the @#$%. BTW thanks contain for hooking me up due to me missing out on the Columbus meet T-shirt. I also will get a 2nd one as I think the shirts look awesome. Do not miss out on this badass T-shirts!!!

Reactions: FRAv and Jerm

·
Registered
580 Posts
Put me down for one, XL.
PM for payment please.

:paid

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
REMINDER: The order for these goes to the printer tomorrow.

Last chance to get one of these bad boys!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Paid! Scoooorreeeeee!!!! Can't make it to the event but I'll still support VT's and my buddies there!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Paid! Scoooorreeeeee!!!!
Confirmed. Thanks, Gerid.

There is two hours left to order. I will extend the free gift to anyone else who orders by noon. Send your paypal info, your size, and whether you need shipped in a PM, so that I can get you an invoice.

·
Registered
415 Posts
^ I know what the @#$%. BTW thanks contain for hooking me up due to me missing out on the Columbus meet T-shirt. I also will get a 2nd one as I think the shirts look awesome. Do not miss out on this badass T-shirts!!!
You are very welcome sir!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts