Veloster Turbo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Welcome and I hope you love the VT as much as everyone else does. Please pm me if you need anything

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
:this_thread_is_wort

·
Registered
873 Posts
I curious to what you got 2013 2013, what color and MT or AT

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Welcome, just in time for all the meets starting late next month

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
and welcome to the elite white master race!

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Welcome! Where are you from? Plans for the VT? Favorite color, movie, and food? Kids, dogs, or dust bunnies?

·
Banned
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow..pretty overwhelmed with the warm welcomes!.. Thank you! :) Well, where should I start?..lol I live in Chicago..I have 3 dogs.. for my VT..after driving it for a week..I kinda want it to be faster.. My bf drives a GTI, and he's making fun of my car..I know, guys do that all the time.

·
Banned
33 Posts
welcome princess. congrats on the new car. don't worry about your bf they are disposable. I know it won't make it faster per say but I highly suggest side reflectors for a first mod. I have been averaging 3mpg more since putting them on.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Ok, we need pics of VT, dogs, and the bf's GTI. We have lots of ways to make your VT faster :) All kinds of tips and tricks throughout the forums. Start with a stage 0 tune from tuner of your choice. It gets rid of a lot of hesitation and soot issues. :) Glad to have another female here!!!!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
i can make fun of your bf's gti.... :p

he's just jealous that your car has some style

Reactions: Thepuma84

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
I'm not allowed to derail this thread....

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome and good choice of color :smile:. You will definitely have a great time with your car. Glad you joined the Family :wink:

1 - 20 of 258 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.