1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PROSPORT Catch Can / AEM CAI

Hello Everybody,

CATCH CAN IS SOLD.

First, I have one PROSPORT Catch Can for sale. I'm only asking $20 + shipping. It is pretty much brand new. I bought it less than a month ago, but I have already changed my mind about the set-up I want on my car. As you can see from the pictures it is blue and has a drain plug/screw on the very bottom. It also has a site glass on either side of the can to easily check levels. I have an extra set of fittings and an extra bracket that I will be sending with it.

20160913_212309_resized.jpg

AEM CAI IS SOLD

Second, I have an AEM CAI (gun metal) for sale. I'm asking $80 + shipping. Included is the filter that came with the kit, clamps, silicone couplers, bushings and hardware, and two AEM stickers I had left over. There is a broken vibration bushing and some marks on the tubing where I clamped it too tight. You can see this in the pictures below.

20160913_213738_resized.jpg

This shows the broken bushing.

20160913_213448_resized.jpg

This is where I marked the tubing.

20160913_213618_resized.jpg

20160913_213606_resized.jpg

Please only reply if you are serious about purchasing. Paypal will be method of payment. Thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Catch can has been sold. I have a potential buyer for the CAI. Will update this thread further when both items are sold.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Items are sold

Both items have sold. Mods please lock/close thread. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.