Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a TS FMIC and I'm about to buy the hks ssqv bov and I wanna/need to know what I can do with the other line from the solenoid as in where it can go or anything since the SSQV only has one input for the hose vs the type s which you could put that hose on top of the BOV so it still had vacuum. Help please and thank you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You can search other threads about the hks. A lot of people on here myself included are doing the boost hack witch runs a line from the throttle body directly to the bov. The search button on the site sucks, so go Google and type what you want to know followed by veloster turbo forum, it always works for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can search other threads about the hks. A lot of people on here myself included are doing the boost hack witch runs a line from the throttle body directly to the bov. The search button on the site sucks, so go Google and type what you want to know followed by veloster turbo forum, it always works for me.
AWESOME! Thanks i will do that

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
You are using the top hose from the solenoid? Just cap the unused hose.

·
Registered
485 Posts
You are using the top hose from the solenoid? Just cap the unused hose.
I have a question about this too. I have the one that is directly coming out of the solenoid going to the hks. Then the one with the 90 degree bend coming out that tube i don't know where to put it. Are you saying we can just cap it off? What did you cap it off with?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
^^PM sent. Hopefully I answered your question?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts