Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone be able to PS the projector shrouds to a cherry/boston red. Then PS the bezel to red leaving the shrouds white. Trying to get ideas and i just cant seem to get it right. If it doesnt take much time, maybe you could shop the bumper lip to the same red color. Thanks again.

IMG_0568.jpg

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
So you want all the white in the headlights red along with the "lip"?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
First red shroud, the circles right around the projector light, leaving the bezel white. Then a flip flop of red bezel leaving shroud white. Bumper lip red in both. Please and thank you.

DSC04398.jpg Red like this. Thats the projector shroud

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Uploading now, not perfect but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Its hard to get the color right without messing up the clear lens of the headlight.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I'm starting to see it now. That color looks fine, i just need a general idea. Would it be possible to do this?
WHITE VT.jpg

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Ok so just the projector red the rest white for the head lights, yeah I can do that for ya. Might take some time since I am at work now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes and maybe another with opposite colors. White projector and the rest red. If you can if not ill figure it out. Thanks for your time i really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
No, sorry I'll get to it tomorrow

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Mkay, I'm working on it, just trying to get it as good as I can get on limited time.

Reactions: Gerid

·
Registered
361 Posts
I just used paint to mishmash the colors around. What do you think would look better? View attachment 31618 View attachment 31619
To be honest, the red on white does not look as good as the original pic.

If I were to add any color to that car, i would paint the bezels GLOSS METALLIC BLACK and then just add the color to the plastic halo part only. But I think black bezels with white halo's would look really good. Red halos wouldn't be half bad eaither. Just imo.

P.S. and to answer your question, out of the two pics above with the red, the top one looks 100X better than the bottom one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To be honest, the red on white does not look as good as the original pic.

If I were to add any color to that car, i would paint the bezels GLOSS METALLIC BLACK and then just add the color to the plastic halo part only. But I think black bezels with white halo's would look really good. Red halos wouldn't be half bad eaither. Just imo.

P.S. and to answer your question, out of the two pics above with the red, the top one looks 100X better than the bottom one.
Yea after thinking about i thought about doing the Shrouds in a good cherry red like the picture i posted on page 1 and then doing a small outline of red with black bezel much like the Matte VT i posted above. Doing the whole bezel in a single color does seem like too much.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Jurie22, I think they look f'ing amazing white, I drool over those just like you have them...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts