Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have called everywhere. Not even a nibble on finding a M/T Ultimate Turbo anywhere in any color. They all say they dont even know when they are getting any. I guess I'm confused as I havent been following this car long. Is it just because it is brand new or is this a car that will never be readily available? Seems like its im possible to find one. Maybe I'm just impatient. :p

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dseeburg. I'll give you all the info I have man.. Hyundai has less than 200 for USA as of now.. First batch is hitting dealerships now... WA state (Where I live had a total of 24 for the whole state). Most of the cars have been sold before even hitting the lot, my car included.
I just picked mine up two days ago and I LOVE IT!! 3/4th's of the cars are automatic transmissions..

If you have any questions about the car itself, let me know and I'll try to answer them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
this helped me so much! let me know where it was and when to expect it. one thing to keep in mind, though...it goes from in transit (rail) to dealer stock. when it gets onto the truck for delivery, the system updates it as dealer stock bc they will have it within a week. mine was on a truck on friday, got it wednesday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
YES!!! Chuck's list is updated frequently and shows what VTs are shipping, to where, and their exact configurations. Made it very easy to find exactly what I wanted and where to get it. It even has dealer phone numbers! Use it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts