Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The as yet unnamed customer that just got the latest tune from Torq Motorsports stopped at my house for some shut eye tonight. But, before I would let him sleep I wanted to see how well his car ran, compared to mine. My car has the following mods: 845 Motorsports FMIC, Injen CAI, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Pierce Catless Downpipe, and the Turbo Resonator Delete. We started at 40mph and as you will see I got the jump, but it didn't last long. Very impressive and just makes me want the Stage 2 for the A/T even more.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Holy shiznit!! Awesome video!!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Thanks for the video Bruce. This just makes me more impatient.

·
Registered
873 Posts
So thats an auto vt

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Reactions: VeloT

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Looks like he walked all over you haha

You currently have a custom BTRcc tune correct bruce?

TPMS LIGHT UGH haha you must have your wheels on that do not have the sensors in them huh.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

TPMS LIGHT UGH haha you must have your wheels on that do not have the sensors in them huh.
No I do not have a tune. Yes, the winter tire and rim combo has no sensors

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I'm pretty sure the car had w/m too. In this weather that brings intake temps well below zero.
yep...I've had many caution warnings from the Torque app warning of "icy conditions" when its 60° ambient...

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
yep...I've had many caution warnings from the Torque app warning of "icy conditions" when its 60° ambient...
Hahah wow that's crazy! I wish you weren't so far I'd love to check out your ride at a meet. Doubt we'll ever be at the same one lol

Edit: Which version of torque app do you have? When it was -12°F here a few weeks back my intake temps were between -2 and 10°F and I received no such warnings. I use the free version.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Hahah wow that's crazy! I wish you weren't so far I'd love to check out your ride at a meet. Doubt we'll ever be at the same one lol
You should move to a warmer climate :)

Reactions: Talulu

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
No I do not have a tune. Yes, the winter tire and rim combo has no sensors
WHAT I totally thought you did haha ok well in that case can't wait for you to get a tune then. I hate to see my buddies get walked on like that haha bet you guys had fun though.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts

nice video Bruce! exactly the results I would expect :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.