Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys by any chance have any of you had problems with your radio?

Only problems thus far that I've encountered have been with the clock not up to date at all times and the stations randomly changing by themselves and at times the screen locks and I can't even change the station unless I reset the radio.

Every now and then also have problems with my voice command but its an on-off problem. Your thoughts :)

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I'm going to take it to the dealer today to check it out; for having an exhaust and intake they shouldn't give any crap right?
I don't think it is possible for an intake/exhaust to cause issues with your radio :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
I had an issue when the year changed to 2013, it would reset to January 1 2006 (7 years before the car was built) I took it to the dealer and after they contacted Tech Support, apparently there was a software upgrade. Seemed to fix the problem.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
The only problem I have had so far (I have only had my VT for just shy of 4 weeks), is the head unit will randomly just lock up. Nothing can be done and there is no set time for it to regain functionality. I don't have the NAV as I didn't want to wait for the dealership to get the Ultimate package in. Any solutions on the locking up by chance?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
The only problem I'm having is that my clock seems to "slow" down. I have a habit of setting my clock faster, but the clock seems to slowly correct itself after a week or so. Nothing serious to report but still bugs me sometimes.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
The only problem I'm having is that my clock seems to "slow" down. I have a habit of setting my clock faster, but the clock seems to slowly correct itself after a week or so. Nothing serious to report but still bugs me sometimes.
You are manually setting it and making sure that it is not set to update from GPS? This is the only thing that I can think of, other than a physical or software bug, that could cause that issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had my whole head unit replaced as it was doing something similar and then lost all SATNAV functions
I had issues with my radio from the first week of purchasing the vehicle. The screen would freeze on startup the dealer told me nothing to worry about, we will just reset and we won't charge.
The rear wiper button would turn radio off and then I lost the Nav system again didn't charge, Dealer didn't tell me that the system had issues from day one. So when my vehicles warranty finished, they told me I would need a new system as they could not fix.

As they didn't charge me there was no record of these issues on my service records. I have advised $ 2000.00 to replace, not impressed .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts