Please pm or call us for best price.

Color options that is available.
Black w/ Blue Logo
Black w/ Grey Logo
Black w/ Red Logo
Black w/ Silver Logo
Black w/ White Logo
Red w/ White Logo

Now available by popular demand, Rally Armor mud flaps have quickly become one of the most popular, affordable and functional upgrades available for the Veloster turbo. Rally Armor mud flaps utilize a proprietary rally proven design, preventing debris like snow, rocks, water, gravel, mud, dirt, grease from damaging the sides and underbody of your car. Not only are they functional, but Rally Armor mud flaps are available in a number of attractive color schemes adding an extra sporty rally style look to your Veloster. Urethane flaps are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and the ground clearance issues associated with lowered vehicles. All Rally Armor mud flaps include full set of four mud flaps and application specific hardware and instructions.

Rally Armor 12-13 Hyundai Veloster UR

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Love mine!

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Paint savers

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
I-285 in Atlanta is technically a road. But i beg to differ.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
All the same (and I know 285 well having lived in Gwinnett for several years), I'd rather get 3M clear bra pieces to save my aerodynamics. Not trying to talk anybody out of this, BTW, just mentioning it for those who prefer aero.
Uhh if you wanted an aerodymanic car you shouldn't have gotten a hatchback....there's a reason airplane wings aren't blunt in the back.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
I want the rally car look. That is why I bought this unit. They do scrub. Curbs , driveways. Do be aware if you buy.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I didn't want an aerodymanic car. I said I wanted to keep my aerodynamics intact. I already have some pieces to improve the aero ready to install and have a couple more planned.
Still, I can't imagine the mudflaps even added 0.01 of a second to a quarter mile time. Now if they were rigid and sticking straight out the side of the car would be a different story but behind the tire is just not gonna do much.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Can you guys sell by individual part? I damaged my passenger front side along with the bracket and wanted to replace it. I contacted Rally Armor and they quoted me $60 shipped for JUST ONE flap.. That's like half the price of the entire thing...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can you guys sell by individual part? I damaged my passenger front side along with the bracket and wanted to replace it. I contacted Rally Armor and they quoted me $60 shipped for JUST ONE flap.. That's like half the price of the entire thing...
Sorry we can only sell as a complete set.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

At ERZperformance we don't want you to pay too much for performance parts. Please call, email, PM if you have any questions. Please visit our site and save. Please visit our ebay store stores.ebay.com/ERZ-performance

If you don't see something listed please PM, call, or email us. We will try our best to give you the best price and service.

Please call 800-363-8599 from 9.30-5.00 PM PST or email us at [email protected]

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

At ERZperformance we don't want you to pay too much for performance parts. Please call, email, PM if you have any questions. Please visit our site and save. Please visit our ebay store stores.ebay.com/ERZ-performance

If you don't see something listed please PM, call, or email us. We will try our best to give you the best price and service.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
How are you i have found a while ago black flaps with orange lettering i do not remember if they were for the VT or no but i should have ordered cause now i am looking for them. If you can find out if they are available ill order haha HELP ME haha

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
They say PM, call or email. That would probably be better
I don't mind waiting I was at work and couldn't call posted to see if it would receive a reply by the time I got home

1 - 20 of 24 Posts