Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any real suspension upgrades for the Veloster / Veloster Turbo? I would be interested in roll bars and dampers to start, but haven't found any.

I haven't bought the car yet, but if aftermarket support is going to be limited to strut tower braces it may not be the vehicle for me.

-Justin

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
there are the NGM BetaMax coilovers. I think they are somewhere like 800$ for the whole package. They have 16 damper settings.. Seem to have great reviews so far.

There are a couple chassis braces (from TB performance)
2-3 different strut bars
Nameless also has the rear torsion bar add-on to stiffen it up.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
I haven't bought the car yet, but if aftermarket support is going to be limited to strut tower braces it may not be the vehicle for me.

-Justin

Regardless if there was less out or not.. for a vehicle that is new as it is (the NA V) it won't have all of its aftermarket support yet. Once others get their hands on the VTurbo there will be even more support..

I think what is out there already is a ton compared to how quickly some cars get stuff or how cars got it 5+ years ago.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
I got NGM springs, much cheaper than those options.. 175$ to my door!

Reactions: belker

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
NGM springs ride AMAZING. I wasn't expecting them to be so good for 175$ but they are very nice!! no puckering up your butt when you see a bump/dip coming up but definitely stiffer than the stock springs and handle better also!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts