Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been notified that there are some small issues with the rear spoiler on the VT - although the fit is good, there are other things to work out.
SO, if anyone here in the San Diego area (or Orange County) would like to allow us to use your car for one weekend to solve these issues, you will receive a FREE spoiler, or if you would rather wait until we finish the front lip, you will receive the first one of those.
Any weekend will work. Drop off car on Friday, get it back on Sunday.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Yeah i have mine from dg im sending it back next week for a refundfitment is perfect but has its issues.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Edit: never mind, I won't be available to drive down there for a while.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I live in fresno but plan on going down there soon if we can make a date like 26 or 27 that would be awesome

·
Registered
168 Posts
if you still need someone I can see about next weekend. OC would be easier but I may be able to swing for SD. Give me an excuse to go to the beach :p

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
May I stop by one day to take a look at the flares? :0

·
Registered
622 Posts
This hasn't been updated in a while so I'll do it for Mr. Green. This is his latest news on the spoiler:

Me: "You should update the community on your products more often. There are many people on the VT forum curious about what’s going on.

Also, I was told the spoiler would ship last week. Sup with that?"
DGreen: "We are bonding it today the first one it took alot of changes to work right with the vt light.
DG"

Sooon soooooon.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I am very interested in seeing what parts they provide to make mine fit to my VT. Sounds more like they will have to send a replacement!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
The last contact I received from them 2 week age was:

"We are starting second side of tool now when thats done Ill send you two carbon bits."

1 - 20 of 56 Posts