Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Lost that one im dealing with jun and still waiting for an answer. In the mean time il make sure they dont sell crap to any one in this forum. Shit you should see the emails how full of it they are.

·
Registered
622 Posts
They have not given up on the fender flares or the spoiler. His reasoning is he doesn't want to release any information that could possibly be wrong or something. He did tell me that he's still working on them though, we just need to be patient.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Okayyy, another update. Mr. Green shipped my VT spoiler today so it looks like those are ready for production and can be ordered.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Assuming I do the install myself. :)

I'll probably have the body shop put it on after they paint it so I wont have to bother with it.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm still waiting for the body shop to paint it. They've been bogged down lately so they haven't had time.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Tuns did u got any pics of the spoiler before you painted it?
No, I did not sorry. The differences are 1. it has a mount for the squirter on the back and 2. there are two parts that stick out to cover up where the rear window has that retarded indent.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
That looks good Ma1tR!X. What are you using to polish it and do you know how much it weighs? Does anybody with the fibreglass version know how much the FG version weighs?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Ok so they modified it to fit the vt.
Yes. I have the first one he made right now and hopefully I'll have it installed sometime this week. I'll post pictures in my build thread and in this thread as soon as I get it on to show you the differences. In regards of wieght, I'd say it's 5-10 pounds or so. Just a guess.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts