Veloster Turbo Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I think you have to ask for it. I'm not really sure myself but I think that I recall it will be a while before more of them are made.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
The carbon fiber was a special order ($200 more), I'm still waiting for the bits to make it more VT friendly. Weight is just over 5kg, and I'm polishing it up with a professional paint shop compound (I'll get the product name later).

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
The carbon fiber was a special order ($200 more), I'm still waiting for the bits to make it more VT friendly. Weight is just over 5kg, and I'm polishing it up with a professional paint shop compound (I'll get the product name later).
Thanks!

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm told that the spoiler will be painted sometime next week. It's been taking a while because it rained quite a bit so obviously with rain comes accidents comes insurance work.

Soon. :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
The spoiler is finally painted and installed. Sorry about the wait, the guys at Graham Collision in Boerne are crap and held onto it for a month before handing it back saying "We can't do it we don't have the time." Don't use them for any body work. I will post closeups of it shortly.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
That rear spoiler is probably the best looking one I've seen!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts