Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any condensation on their rear drivers side taillights? We did 2 under warranty here at our dealership already. Just curious....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mine is doing it. Noticed it the other day.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
can't tell, tail lights tinted darrrrrkk.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I noticed some condensation in my front lights the first few days I had the car. Had really hard rain the first few days I had the car. It has cleared up since. Have not noticed any condensation in the rear lights

·
2,385 Posts
Hmmmmm, I'd better check. Supposed to rain the next couple of days, although I'm off to Vegas tomorrow for a bike show/convention called InterBike.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
When we bought taillights from Mobis to do some modifications, we noticed a few spots that weren't quite sealed. You guys are not alone.

·
Registered
373 Posts
When we bought taillights from Mobis to do some modifications, we noticed a few spots that weren't quite sealed. You guys are not alone.
Had the same problem with my RX8, just remove the taillights and mix a water and vinnegar solution (small amount) and swish way any water spots then dry and re seal the lights :)

Or drill holes in the plastic >:]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yep, on the rear passenger side light in near the reverse light. Happens every time I wash the car. It's going into the dealer on Friday, hopefully they will order a new one for it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im starting think maybe theres a defect in some of the taillights. I know we replaced one for a customer and then he came back a few weeks later for the same problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts