Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Who would be interested in a Veloster Rear Wiper delete? This would be CNC cut for OEM fitted bolt-on application as well as a rubber O-Ring to prevent any water from coming in. Testing waters here to see who would like to purchase one.

This is on an Elantra Hatch but you get the idea.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Why, why, why? I use my rear wiper every time the back window gets dirty, so for me it's a needed accessory.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would totally want this if we had the hidden backup camera like the Elantra GT.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm down for this, I did this on my ms3. I never use it and getting rid of the rear wiper adds a clean look.

·
Super Moderator
3,545 Posts
this is more for those folks who DON'T live in a snowy climate.

that one time you're in traffic in a snowstorm, and the rear defrost just isn't cutting it... DAMNIT I WISH I HAD MY REAR WIPER WHY OH WHYYYYYY??!?!?!?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
OP, I personally think it makes for a clean look. However, I frequently use mine to see out of and several other people do too. Hopefully, others will show interest!! Smh!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
this is more for those folks who DON'T live in a snowy climate.?
or any place where there is no rain. lol. i always wonder WTF is wrong with sedans because most of them don't even have rear wipers, which is actually one of the reasons i hate driving them.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I am interested in this....

·
Registered
538 Posts
Please be sure to check the vendor rules before starting any kind of GB. Thanks!!
I think it may also be very important to check auto design rules of compliance in your particular country and state before tampering or removing a safety feature from a motor car.
There on the car for a reason, believe me if they weren't necessary they wouldn't be there.

·
Registered
751 Posts
or any place where there is no rain. lol. i always wonder WTF is wrong with sedans because most of them don't even have rear wipers, which is actually one of the reasons i hate driving them.
Ummm, most all sedans have different aero that allows the air going over the car to aid in removing water from the rear window. Hatches, SUVs, XUVs don't have that benefit and need a rear wiper.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Funny how everyone got all bent out of shape with this mod! The back window is so tiny it's pretty much worthless anyway! And that comical 5" wiper? Lol How much for this plug? Weight savings is weight savings!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts