Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. I own the red-headed cousin of the VT, a 2015 Kia Forte5 SX. Same drivetrain, slightly less provocative looks. I bought my Racing Red 6-speed manual Forte on Wednesday (started driving it Monday) and I'm in love already. I was lucky to find this site via the ForteTurbo.com site, and I wish that forum were as active as this one, but since it's not, I'll get answers here as well. :)

(It would be kinda nice if the two would sort of merge and vt.org could have a dedicated Forte Turbo section, since they're so closely related. Just a thought...)

Anyway, I have lots of experience with turbo cars, from old Turbo Mopars to Turbobricks (Volvo redblocks) to a Saab SPG and an '89 Starion (legit). Boost is in my blood, and after driving a BMW 330i for the last 8 months, I realized I needed to get boost back in my life. That's right, my name is Jason, and I'm a boostaholic...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome Jason, by the way you are not the the only Forte owner on here. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
love swedish cars! I had a 1999 9-3 SE HOT. loved it to death untill i found out what SAAB stands for. Swedish Automobiles Always Broken lol

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!!

Wait. Where are the pics of said Forte??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome aboard!!!!

Wait. Where are the pics of said Forte??
Ask, and ye shall receive...

IMG_20150220_164945.jpg IMG_20150220_165011.jpg IMG_20150220_165027.jpg

One of the first things on the list is some tint...

BTW, thanks to everybody for the welcome! I've already seen kneestradamus and Forte5 over here, so I know there's some love for the cousin. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice lookin car. I love volvos, came from whiteblocks myself (volvospeed)
Yeah, we had an XC70, but it just wasn't the same as the old bricks...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts