Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I own the red-headed cousin of the VT, a 2015 Kia Forte5 SX. Same drivetrain, slightly less provocative looks. I bought my Racing Red 6-speed manual Forte on Wednesday (started driving it Monday) and I'm in love already. I was lucky to find this site via the ForteTurbo.com site, and I wish that forum were as active as this one, but since it's not, I'll get answers here as well. :)

(It would be kinda nice if the two would sort of merge and vt.org could have a dedicated Forte Turbo section, since they're so closely related. Just a thought...)

Anyway, I have lots of experience with turbo cars, from old Turbo Mopars to Turbobricks (Volvo redblocks) to a Saab SPG and an '89 Starion (legit). Boost is in my blood, and after driving a BMW 330i for the last 8 months, I realized I needed to get boost back in my life. That's right, my name is Jason, and I'm a boostaholic...

Reactions: Talulu and skwon

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome Jason, by the way you are not the the only Forte owner on here. Enjoy!!!

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
Welcome aboard... I second what GD said you are not alone.... oh shit now I got that Michael Jackson song in my head.....

·
Registered
484 Posts
love swedish cars! I had a 1999 9-3 SE HOT. loved it to death untill i found out what SAAB stands for. Swedish Automobiles Always Broken lol

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!!

Wait. Where are the pics of said Forte??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome aboard!!!!

Wait. Where are the pics of said Forte??
Ask, and ye shall receive...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Red Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

One of the first things on the list is some tint...

BTW, thanks to everybody for the welcome! I've already seen kneestradamus and Forte5 over here, so I know there's some love for the cousin. :)

Reactions: skwon

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice lookin car. I love volvos, came from whiteblocks myself (volvospeed)
Yeah, we had an XC70, but it just wasn't the same as the old bricks...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts