Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i was bored so i had some red pinstripe from auto zone and well.....this is the end result. What do you guys/girls think? Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Hyundai veloster Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai veloster Coupé Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Hyundai veloster Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hyundai veloster Coupé

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey guys, i was bored so i had some red pinstripe from auto zone and well.....this is the end result. What do you guys/girls think?
I'm not one for pin striping on anything earlier than the 70's but this doesnt look half bad!

whats on your bumper though??? In the process of backing out your emblem??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not one for pin striping on anything earlier than the 70's but this doesnt look half bad!

whats on your bumper though??? In the process of backing out your emblem??
Thats blue painters tape. Im getting 3m put on this w/e and i dont want any stone chips before the 3m install so i put the tape on the front bumper and hood

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Thats blue painters tape. Im getting 3m put on this w/e and i dont want any stone chips before the 3m install so i put the tape on the front bumper and hood
I was to late, I don't even know if I want to get 3M put on mine after getting chipped on one of my corners below the headlight to the side. Just don't even know if I should anymore.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I was to late, I don't even know if I want to get 3M put on mine after getting chipped on one of my corners below the headlight to the side. Just don't even know if I should anymore.
It can always be repainted ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
It can always be repainted ;)
Lol, that's the problem it if I wanted to clear bra it it would have to be or I would have to do it with that minor chip. Literally though, if I would have to repaint I may as well repaint in 3 or 4 years from now and just leave it as it is.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Lol, that's the problem it if I wanted to clear bra it it would have to be or I would have to do it with that minor chip. Literally though, if I would have to repaint I may as well repaint in 3 or 4 years from now and just leave it as it is.
I was going to do mine but saw a few horror stories with the 3m pulling clear off and sometimes down to primer!!! and with the shotty paint job on the velosters I'm not chancing it !

·
Registered
407 Posts
I don't want the 3m orange peel effect on the front of my car.

Stripes on your rims look good!

·
Registered
373 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's the wheels to my Camaro...the last pic w/red stripe is about 5 mo. ago. I went w/green. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet camaro Car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Chevrolet camaro Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks good man. Cheaper than buying the 18 ENKEI KLAMP WHEEL with the red stripe, though those rims in black with the red stripe are pretty sharp.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This looks great. I love the red pin stripe in the wheels and it looks really professional. I bet the red pin stripe would look really good with other color VT's. I might have to copy this if I get my Veloster soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts