Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After some time, I've finally gotten all of the bolt-ons that are recommended before tuning. I was curious if there were any reputable tuner shops that i could take my car to in the central Florida area? If not, can I expect a canned tune from SXTH Element to give me solid power increases? I'm still quite new to the topic so any help is appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
2016 Veloster Turbo DCT Ultimate
205 Posts
Dyno tuning is just more precise compared to street tuning. But what youll be doing with SXTH is getting a tune, datalogging how the car performs, and sending that back to them for revisions. But yes, you will have a big jump in power compared to stock!

Eurocharged orlando has a dynojet
CFT Turbo has a mustang
Performance Destination but I haven't confirmed if they actually rent it out since they do ALOT of evo tuning.
Circuit Motorsports
Kings Performance

Plus dyno time is expensive as far as tuning goes. You have to rent out the time for both the dyno and the tuner. It'd probably be cheaper to take a road trip to south carolina to sxth's shop.

·
Super Moderator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,233 Posts
Also remote street tuning is also an option. As long as you do what the tuner says the results can be good and not far off from dyno tuning.

Going with Qwik Tyme Performance (me) or SXTH you will not go wrong.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Street tuned with Qwik Tyme Perfromance and was super easy to do! Leonard was also able to explain the software stuff I couldn't figure out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Going with Qwik Tyme Performance (me) or SXTH you will not go wrong.
Just wondering if you do installation as well? Was thinking about doing a downpipe/exhaust and tune. Would love to drive down and have it all done at once by someone who really knows and supports these cars.

Reactions: SkyShadex

·
Super Moderator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,233 Posts
I do not do DP installs but have a local shop do those if needed. Only needed if going for 260+ whp. I can do exhaust installs here though and tune for sure.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I do not do DP installs but have a local shop do those if needed. Only needed if going for 260+ whp. I can do exhaust installs here though and tune for sure.
Thanks for saving me a bunch of money on the DP then 👍. Sent you a PM.

Reactions: misnblu

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry for the OT. Trdtoy, could you please check your messages/"conversations"? Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts