Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im new to this page.
Just wanted some info about the wheels and tires.
Im trying to get a 19 inch rim with 225/35R/19 or whichever you guys think will go with a stock suspension.
Ive been having a hard time which to get. Im trying to fill the gap and give it a nice look to it.
It would be awesome if you guys can help out! :)

And also i have a marathon blue color, i was thinking of getting white rims to pop.

Your opinion would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
May be better to stay with 18's due to cost and more options on tires and wheels.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Check out www.willtheyfit.com and you can figure out what size will work best. It's a helpful tool in my opinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, im new to this page.
Just wanted some info about the wheels and tires.
Im trying to get a 19 inch rim with 225/35R/19 or whichever you guys think will go with a stock suspension.
Ive been having a hard time which to get. Im trying to fill the gap and give it a nice look to it.
It would be awesome if you guys can help out! :)

And also i have a marathon blue color, i was thinking of getting white rims to pop.

Your opinion would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Only go with different than OEM wheel if you're wanting them for looks or to save weight etc. If you go aftermarket get a high offset wheel to clear a 245/40 or 255/35 tire.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only go with different than OEM wheel if you're wanting them for looks or to save weight etc. If you go aftermarket get a high offset wheel to clear a 245/40 or 255/35 tire.
If I went with 18X8.5 or 9 should I keep the stock tires, to give it a stretch or get a different tire size?

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Depends on if you want to spend more $, want better ride, handling, wheel specs for clearance, etc.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Depends on if you want to spend more $, want better ride, handling, wheel specs for clearance, etc.....
Yeah trying to save some $. Not too picky on the handling part.
Just giving it a nice flush look. So it can stand out

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Flush can be done with just spacers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts