Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this on their FB page and sharing the great news. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SeoulfulRacing-SFR-USA/191898420872091?hc_location=stream

SeoulfulRacing (SFR USA) is looking for test vehicles.

** Vehicle must be dropped off for 2-3 days for testings **
** First come first serve base **
** We hold rights to refuse **

Vehicles needed ( anytime between July 15-25)
- Hyundai Veloster Turbo 1.6T Auto tranny
- Hyundai Veloster NA 1.6 Auto or Manual

- Kia Optima 2.0T
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2013+ MT or AT with boost cut problems.

* I will not say this again. We ONLY need a vehicle that is listed above and can be arranged to be dropped off for 2-3 days.*

Please contact me via Inbox message.
Vehicles will get the best and the most updated custom tune on the dyno and we are offering 75% off on the tune+dyno for using test vehicles.

Serious inquires only
I don't work for them or anything.

EDIT: I meant VTs NOT VTS; as in, Veloster Turbos.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
No manual VTs? Blasphemy...

Maybe they have one already

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
What FMIC do they have on theirs? If it's custom why are they not selling a kit to us?

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
They have their own FMIC kit. They posted a picture a while back with a stack of cores with end tanks. Not sure why not listed for sale yet.

·
Registered
11,486 Posts
They have their own FMIC kit. They posted a picture a while back with a stack of cores with end tanks. Not sure why not listed for sale yet.
I think that their ridiculously convoluted piping may have had something to do with the delay.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
I haven't seen their piping setup yet, only the FMIC through the grill so I have no clue what it looks like. How have you seen it!! SPYYY!!!

·
Registered
983 Posts
I think that their ridiculously convoluted piping may have had something to do with the delay.
Hopefully an issue they fixed, would be awesome to have yet another option.
Though I'm currently, awaiting for a Ts v1 used, can't best forum used prices

·
Registered
983 Posts
I think we have enough fmic kits... lets shoot for someone to develop the first upgraded turbo kit shall we?
Hell more options, means more competition which means more people looking to make a wider variety of parts and better performing parts in order to set themselves apart.
This in itself will help speed the process of the creation of items such as turbo upgrades, headers, intake manifolds, tunes etc...
I welcome all the new parts, vendors, and interest from companies with connections and reach.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Me like the sound of a tune gotta save my penny's for the turbo/manifold upgrade

1 - 19 of 19 Posts