Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Guys!!

Sequence has finally released a front LIP for the Turbo Veloster;)

Its made of HIGH Quality Fiberglass and comes primed and ready to be painted!..

I have not finalized pricing but keep me mind these are authentic Sequence Brand and you pay for Quality product and popular name in Korea and Worldwide...

The issue now is the HIGH Shipping costs to bring these Lips down and im guessing at around $500-$600 for this front Lip shipped..

I may offer a painted service using OEM paint quality for about $150 on top

If theres any intrest let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think this looks pretty good, but I just have to ask - why does the car need two lips?

"Hey look! I got a lip for my lip"

·
Registered
236 Posts
I like it, makes it seem even more aggressive and gives a 3d look :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey 2uniq,
What exactly is that front lip made out of?
Is it a plastic piece of a piece of powdercoated aluminum?

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
in first post he said fiberglass :p

I like the lip, but for 500$ or so and then needing to paint it AND being fiberglass, it would be hard for me to swallow. Specially considering the very simple design of the lip.

If you lower your VT and add this lip, I see it prone to scrapes which means possibility of cracking.. on a 500$ lip o_O

·
Registered
287 Posts
Curiosity question

Do you know if that is the OEM rotor and caliper with just the caliper painted, or is that a big brake kit?
I'm not into BBKs at all, but have yet to see any real rood pics of the VT's so called bigger rotors, and I guess, I can't help but think the bigger rotors got bigger calipers.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
to me, it looks all OEM.. the OEM caliper is silver. and since I believe those are 18" wheels, it looks the same size/clearance as the stock turbo wheels have..

check this link to see what i mean. https://www.hyundaiusa.com/images/HyundaiUSA/Vehicles/gallery/veloster/2013/expand/3-10.jpg Didn't want to clutter the thread with the pic.

If in fact they are stock brakes, they look pretty darn nice for an OEM brake setup. I will probably eventually get some dimpled and slotted rotors for performance and to bump up the aesthetics a bit, along with painting the calipers a glossy silver instead of the raw metal.

·
Registered
287 Posts
If in fact they are stock brakes, they look pretty darn nice for an OEM brake setup.
I see what ya mean, I looked close at some of the caliper's details and shape, and yup, they do look OEM, very cool

For sure I will be going with a dark wheel, and painting the calipers a bright silver

1 - 16 of 16 Posts