Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Service Manual?

10K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Verewolf 
#1 ·
So I keep PM'ng poor TurboSocks with all sorts of dumb questions mostly from the simple fact that I haven't opened up the front end of my car yet, have no idea what's under there other than what I'm visualizing from other's posts (Most pics don't show up at work and 95% of my board usage is from work) and I don't have a service manual to refer to.

I have a 2012 NAV service manual PDF, which is great for body parts and stuff like that, but for the engine bay it's useless. Has anyone found one? Is there a download link/PDF or anything available, because that might save Turbosocks from having to answer all sorts of dumb questions about what to order and what does what.

Also, side note. The front bumper. That radiator cover/shroud is a separate piece isn't it? I know in the NAV manual it doesn't give a way to remove JUST that. But there has to be a way right? I'm just thinking if there is a way it might make it easier than removing the whole bumper for some basic mods like Turbosocks BOV and stuff like that. Anyone tried that yet? I was playing around last night, and it looks like it might be screwed to the bumper separately. Anyone who's taken the front bumper off check that out at all?

#3 ·
The shroud will come off, but all the screws are under the bumper cover...
And BTJ is right, the whole thing come off in less than 5 minutes. The first time you might be a bit more scared, afraid you will bust the connectors under the headlamps, but they are pretty rugged... Unless your running a 38lb billet grill with no additional support structure. :D

#5 ·
I just have always tried to remove body panels, interior panels, etc. as infrequently as possible, but I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pull that sucker off.

Anyway, back to the service manual.

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
#10 ·
New guy here (2013 VT)...and in need of the knowledge in this manual!!! I have the file downloaded and unzipped and even after reading the "read me first" txt file I am still having a hard time trying to make since of it! I thought myself computer literate but this!!! Im opening on a MAC and it shows all files as safari html files. any advice? please?

#13 ·
Quote Originally Posted by -x- View Post veloster - 2013 fs - g 1.6 t-gdi service manual [url=http://d-h.st/Jh3 said:
Dev-Host - Veloster - 2013 FS - G 1.6 T-GDI - 20130522.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service[/url]

Does anyone know where to get this without having to deal with malware and plugins on the DEV-HOST site?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.