Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on wrapping the silver trim on the side skirt with some 3m di-noc carbon fiber I tool the screws out from the bottom and side of the silver trim but cant seem to get it off the car does anyone have any tips or suggestions. or do I just need to be more aggressive with it?

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
if it is like most vehicles you probably have to pull it off (clips probably holding it on) but also like with most vehicles, those clips tend to break. then you would need to buy more from the dealer..

You may want to try wrapping it with everything installed to prevent something like this from happening.. I have thought about Di-Noc on all the silver trim on the Vitamin C, I think it would look awesome.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
When we ship out side skirts for the people with the normal V's who want the turbo side skirts, there are a ton of clips along the top and underneath holding it on. Ton = ~10-15 along the top, and ~10-15 underneath. Sorry I don't have a picture. We sent 2 sets yesterday, too. Should've taken pics...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats ok ill take socks advice and just wrap them while there attached to the car.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I just plastidipped front and sides but left the one in the back silver for rear contrast. I think it looks great. No picture, at work atm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.