Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am new to the forum and was wondering if there are any guys/girls from the IE area in socal? I never see VT's out here. I would like to see what some people have so I can get ideas. I am currently looking into aftermarket exhaust ideas so let me know if your in the area and have a custom exhaust. Maybe we can meet up. Thanks ahead of time for all the input.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I'm at Ontario right now if that counts aha

·
Registered
109 Posts
What part of the IE are you in? Anyway, I'd contact SoCal Garage Works for all of your customization needs. They will be pretty local for you, have one of the largest, if not the largest, selection of custom Veloster parts, and are great vendors to work with.

I'm in the IE, also, but don't have an aftermarket exhaust setup.

Good luck.

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
IMO go with one of the following..

Magnaflow Cat back - we offer this good exhaust nice sound even better with a Pierce Down Pipe
845 Motorsports Cat Back - contact Kyle Bennington
ARK Performance Exhaust - we offer this be prepared to spend a lot but amazing performance and sound

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What part of the IE are you in? Anyway, I'd contact SoCal Garage Works for all of your customization needs. They will be pretty local for you, have one of the largest, if not the largest, selection of custom Veloster parts, and are great vendors to work with.

I'm in the IE, also, but don't have an aftermarket exhaust setup.

Good luck.
I am in Menifee. It is about 20 minutes north of Temecula. I will definitely check out SoCal Garage Works.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm at Ontario right now if that counts aha
It does count. Are you ever in the Riverside area? I work there so maybe we can meet up

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im moving to corona soon
let me know when you are there. that is not too far from me. I am interested in meeting some other fellow VT owners

1 - 12 of 12 Posts