Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds good! I'm living in San Diego and I just picked up my A/T Red VT with Ultimate Package!

AJ

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks VTLOVER67 I'll place a flag right now and be sure to post some pics tomorrow when the sun is shining bright :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
they sold the one i wanted to buy at garden grove, yesterday so ill have to wait or another one to come in; puente hills has a $5000 mark-up on theirs, so i wont be going there; and Texas has THREE... WTF?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
they sold the one i wanted to buy at garden grove, yesterday so ill have to wait or another one to come in; puente hills has a $5000 mark-up on theirs, so i wont be going there; and Texas has THREE... WTF?
Give William a call over at the Torrance South Bay Hyundai---they had three in stock and was able to find the one I wanted in about 35 minutes/had it at the store in a couple of hours. He's motivated and they sell at invoice/no hassle.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Give William a call over at the Torrance South Bay Hyundai---they had three in stock and was able to find the one I wanted in about 35 minutes/had it at the store in a couple of hours. He's motivated and they sell at invoice/no hassle.
Thanks, Ill look into this... the sales manager at PH Hyundai is trying to get me one for 29k final cost.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Good luck---if you end up at South Bay, mention Jim from the forum, I'm trying to get them to be more active/think outside of the box...and they should be helping members as they do more to sell cars than people realize--and if your up this way, stop by my shop---it's a 1/4 mile away...

·
Registered
84 Posts
SPOTTED Jan 30th 2013

Culver City - Silver VT (Girl driving and smiled) on Jefferson/Sepulveda spit off

Mar Vista - Silver VT (Dude with a beanie) west on Venice

So far all I have seen are silver VTs in my area (including mine).

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I'm here in so cal located in Los Angeles picked up my white veloster turbo m/t ultimate on. Thursday man was I searching a good while for a white one lol moment I found it boom went in to get it xD

·
Registered
59 Posts
San Fernando Valley - White, blue interiror, manual, base model.... never really had a use for a moon roof. Had them on my last three cars and never opened them...blacked out my top so it looks like it has a moon roof lol

·
Registered
1,661 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sounds like a good time. Once I confirm my scheduling for my next grad school course, I will let you know. Glad to know we have a strong following.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts