Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Injen SRI $100 shipped in US (Canada add like what? +$500 for shipping)

I also have resonator delete I'll throw in for $5. - GONE
A 60mm throttle body for $40 (It's the long one, not ideal). - GONE
And some autolite plugs for, free if you buy the rest of the parts.
All prices negotiable.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup. 351002E400
Not sure if things are maybe just a touch tighter in my forte or not. But with it and a spacer I couldn't get it to fit in a way I was happy with. The longer it's for sale the more I consider lopping some material off the end. Without the bead the stock cold pipe might not be that hard to get on.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Yes forte has different intercooler and cold pipe setup so this tb especially with a space is not good on a VT much less a forte will be worse. I will take it though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool. Should have paid more attention to the warnings of those with greater knowledge than I when I bought it. Live and learn I guess.

Throttlebody is now Pending.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
can the barrel be shortened a bit by a machine shop?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can the barrel be shortened a bit by a machine shop?
Definitely. If for some reason trdtoy or someone else doesn't end up getting it then I'll most likely end up chopping it down with a grinder. X actually suggested taking off about 0.75" in the 60mm throttlebody upgrade thread. Seems easy enough to do. The butterfly ends way before that point so theres no concern of it extending to near the end of the throttlebody. The only "concern" is that there are some little nubin thingies (pretty sure thats the technical term) that, I think, just act as stops for cold pipe positioning. Those may need to be ground down so that a coldpipe can slide on enough to get a healthy purchase on the throttlebody considering that the bead would have been removed. It would be really simple to do that.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
im with you - i'd cut it myself :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Resonator delete pipe and throttle body are no longer available.

Intake is still up for grabs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts