Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I am in need of swapping out my Magnaflow cat back exhaust system for a stock (OEM) exhaust since I may be moving to California. Looking to just trade it. We can swap it at a exhaust shop I know of and split the cost on labor or if you are able to swap the exhaust yourself as I don’t have tools. Another option is I have a friend who can help us that has tools and space with very little charge. I am not charging for the exhaust itself if your interested. Should be 2016 model or newer as I believe the 2015 exhaust is different and can’t fit? I am in the Boca Raton, FL area so prefer to swap down here. The tips are stainless steel burnt. I have no issues with it, not loud, at just the right comfort level, and nice low rumble. Used for 40k miles. Please note the exhaust system is from the tips all the way to connect to the downpipe (stops at downpipe). Let me know if you have questions.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow dude helluva deal for someone in FL, just want to add this will bolt up to ALL 1g velosters. There's a lot of misinformation about this, as the 2016+ DP is different, but the flanges still match up perfectly. Good luck in Cali, not sure why you're swapping, plenty of Cali magnaflows if there's a muffler on there

·
Registered
24 Posts
I may be interested in swapping my stock with you. Do you still have it available? I'm located in Dania Beach just south of you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.