Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody I just wanna know if I can add the solo downpipe on my car by keeping the stock exhaust line to give me a little more sound and less restriction or I have to get the full exhaust to add the downpipe to my exhaust line? And do you have any good comments about the solo downpipe or any other downpipe ?

·
Registered
195 Posts
ive heard both sides. Some people throw a code, some dont...depends on your car. I plan on getting a catless downpipe for some added sound. I also deleted the resonator. I'm keeping the stock exhaust for now tho. You'll notice more engine growl by putting on a catless dp, but as far as pipe noise, not too much.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Yes indeed the dowpipe is as expensive as the solo the exhaust well thays a different topic. But yeah! Bye bye solo.

·
Registered
785 Posts
From what I have read Tork, 845 and Pierce catless DPs have not thrown codes. Torks' I'm sure of.

Again from what I have read, I wouldn't put a SOLO sticker on my tool box.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yup. All it takes is for someones muffler seam to split then Solo says thats impossible...REALLY...???

I gues the customer is a fucking liar....lol

Thats all it took for me to decide.

Reactions: velosterdude30

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Yup. All it takes is for someones muffler seam to split then Solo says thats impossible...REALLY...???

I gues the customer is a fucking liar....lol

Thats all it took for me to decide.
Wait yours spilt too? I know of 5 others that had the same issues! And Steve swears he never heard of this happening and tried to blame it on the tune? Lol

So point stay away from solo! I'm done hijacking sorry op.

·
Registered
785 Posts
NO...NO..NO...

I read what happend to you and some others and what Solos' responce was...lol...thats what I meant. I don't have one...lol

·
Registered
785 Posts
I didn't know he blamed the tune on one of the misshaps...what a piece of shit Steve is. To even think of saying the tune split the muffler is the dumbest fucking thing I ever heard anyone say. That Mafucka is as crooked as Bill Clintons' Dick..lmao

Be a FUCKIN MAN STEVE... admit your welder sucks ass.

·
Registered
675 Posts
uploadfromtaptalk1406515208798.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1406515218100.jpg Well theres another post i think velosterdude started it and i posted pics there of my replacement already craked ad the same spots. But here let me put them again so we can burrie this finally.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes thank you but I don't want a full exhaust I just want to add a little more tone to my exhaust that why I thought about a downpipe that could also add a little more flow in the exhaust.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Yes thank you but I don't want a full exhaust I just want to add a little more tone to my exhaust that why I thought about a downpipe that could also add a little more flow in the exhaust.
Then yore going the right route. Now there's different styles of down pipes as well. I would recommend a full down pipe from the turbo back. Like 845s, jun bl, or torks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts