1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys time to start these member threads ! :D

when i drove her back for the first time! :D

then after i got myself some of the diode dynamic leds! :D

i believe a day or two after i ordered the rally armor flaps they look soooo good :D
also came during this time was my injen cold air intake and hids :]

rear view of the rally armors :]

after was when i bought the ngm coils from a user on veloster.org that very same day i went out to buy my avant garde m310 in 18x8.5 +35 didnt install until a couple days later but from then i lowered it and caught eye from avant garde :] ended up getting a photoshoot as you saw on the veloster of the month
here are the photos from the shoot :]

here are some more shots from a friend also some on the way to vegas with my group :D

and not for recent stuff i just got my boost guage put in but not the vac line yet maybe later today hehe
daytime

night time

thats it for now im getting a downpipe soon as well as a 4pt brace which i will get pictures of :]

thank you

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Damn, I've been on the fence about the Rally Armor for a while. I mean I was going to eventually get them, but was going to hold off until later to get them. Seeing these pics makes me want them NAO!

·
Registered
339 Posts
You have a great eye with the camera. Your shots are really nice!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have a great eye with the camera. Your shots are really nice!
the super clean ones were not done by me the alley way one credz goes to AvantGarde :]

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my downpipe and 4pt brace in oh man does it feel good

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And here's a teaser

[video]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/sonofjohn/56A1E518-3F1B-4D0A-B391-18ABA8C4169E-37612-00000BD84B7634FF_zpsd7277608.mp4[/video]

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your ride is amazing! Everything goes together perfectly. You should add your wheels and specs to your sig.
Thanks man :D means alot :)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome stance w/the drop & wheels/tires combo. Car looks great!

Definitely interested in seeing your updates w/the info on the DP.

How's the 4-point brace impacting the traction?
Thanks man :)

Dp is awesome feel more pull than before with a nice deep note with it as for the 4 pt bar body roll great reduced and I feel so much safer on hard turns in fact right now I'm pushing a hard ass turn just for the hell of it cause it feels good xD keep in mind I haven't even gotten the strut bar yet xD

·
Registered
2,800 Posts

Dp is awesome feel more pull than before with a nice deep note with it as for the 4 pt bar body roll great reduced and I feel so much safer on hard turns in fact right now I'm pushing a hard ass turn just for the hell of it cause it feels good xD keep in mind I haven't even gotten the strut bar yet xD
You will love the srtut bar, I do. I hope my 4 point will arrive this coming week:cool:

·
Registered
449 Posts
how much was the 4 point brace?

·
Registered
485 Posts

Your car is just pure sex. I am so jealous... :(

Do you know how much those wheels weigh??

EDIT: is your downpipe a catless or HFC?
EDIT#2: If anyone is interested, I found online that the Avant Garde M310 18x8 weighs 23.3~23.5lbs. They are pressure cast wheels, which just means it's very strong.
NOTE** I could be wrong on the weight, so don't quote me on it. VERY FUCKING AMAZING WHEELS.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Weight is about right but I have the hfc downpipe :)

Thank you man I'm stil modding it I got new wheels I'm now 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 here's a sneak peak ;)

image.jpg

1 - 20 of 257 Posts