Veloster Turbo Forum banner
161 - 167 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome and yiu should join the Alberta Veloster Club on facebook just search the above name. We're planning a huge meet with everyone in the club this summer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Southern Alberta here. Lethbridge to be exact.

2016 Century White VT manual. Looking forward to spring, when I can get under the hood and add a few goodies!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just got mine and I can't believe how much I like it.
2013 Automatic White (15 years of stick, my clutch leg thanks me . . . plus paddles!)
Nav (just updated to the latest version found here w/o issues, big improvement)
Already has a resonator delete as well as the intake resonator deleted and it sounds great. Previous owner had a CAI on it but returned to stock~ish to sell it. I don't want it super loud for day to day commuting, but love that more open intake sound. I took the snorkel off tonight and it sounded even better!
I got it for a steal (had to pay the wholesale tax value), 90k KM on it so she still has 10k warranty left which will probably last me a year. Although I am driving much more since I got it cause of how much I like it (already had coil pack replaced on a cylinder and I'm waiting for spring to get the speakers glued)
I'd like to get as much fixed under warranty as I can before it runs out and the SRS/airbag light was on so they're replacing the passenger seat sensor for me as well. Anything else I should have them look into? Is it worth asking them to do a compression test on that cylinder that had the misfire or should it only be a concern if the spark plug is/was damaged from it? I'm getting new plugs for it next week when they do the seat sensor since I don't think they've ever been changed and I'd like to see what condition they're in. Back up camera doesn't do anything but it's not covered under warranty anymore so I'm sol on that one lol. I'll have to take it apart when it gets warm and try to clean/fix it.

Running Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5W-30 thanks to you guys, though I'm thinking of trying the 5W-40 as per this TSB people are talking about here, anyone have any input on 5W-30 vs 5W-40 for us North of the border? I'm in southern ON btw.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2019 Turbo Tech Ignite Red two tone, had it bout a year now in Lethbridge. Gonna bite the bullet and put a magnaflow exhaust and stage 2 intake on it, been thinking about it for so long and just gonna send it haha.

·
Registered
2020 Veloster Turbo
6 Posts
Recently purchased my 2020 Veloster Turbo. From Brockville, Ontario. I'm going to keep that one stock and it will be my daily driver.

161 - 167 of 167 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.