Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well, I don't own one yet, but I do live here in Korea... Hoping to pick one up sometime around Christmas. Velosters in general are pretty rare around here. When we test drove the turbo, the guy said that they hadn't sold any yet and there's no demand for them. Hoping to get a good deal on one due to the fact that, apparently, nobody wants them...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Though...none of us actually owns a VT. We have an NAV, Sportage, K3 (forte..2, only 1 is customized), Tuscani (Tiburon), a minivan, a Rondo, and one of our neighbors has a Sorento (old style) that is super clean. The only one who's done performance mods is the guy with the Tuscani...

·
Registered
266 Posts
Introduce yourself to the community if you're a member from Korea
I was on Geoje Island all this past week and didnt see a single VT not even a base. Lots of Hyundai's and Kia's but no Velosters

·
Registered
38 Posts
What does everybody do here in Korea? Am I the only teacher?

And Dave, I don't see many VTs here in Mokpo either. The odd one here and there but that's it...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
The Tuscani (kind of late in answering, sorry)... I may be able to get a few pics. Our guy that has it sometimes brings it to work. Either that or his completely stock '08 Forte Sedan with a baby seat.

There's only 2 around this neck of the woods by the office. I've see a stock black (new as of last week, never seen it here before), and a vit c. They ARE kind of rare here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Definitely a nice lookin ride. Debated buying one myself except they supposedly get horrible fuel economy amd gas is too expensive for a toy like that...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
This one, with his turbo upgrade can gets about 2o/30mpg he says... i don't believe him. But he DID say that when he's pushing it, it drops down to about 3-5mpg :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts