Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
How's it going. I'm here in New Mexico, eagerly awaiting the launch. Unfortunately where I live, won't see the likes of them for probably some time. Definitely interested in one as a possible future car for me though

·
Registered
54 Posts
From pittsburgh,pa. I currently own a 2012 Style & Tech Marathon Blue V. I will be trading into a Turbo V as soon as they hit the streets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Near Milwaukee, WI, first checked out the VT at the Milwaukee Auto show in Feb 2012 (though I couldn't get closer than leaning over the railing of the spinning stage). I was considering a C30, but the VT is a much more affordable badass hatch :)

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm in Bridge Creek, OK (near OKC). Go Thunder! I can't wait to get my own VT. I've already visited with the sales manager at my dealership, so they can allocate one for me ASAP. It may be a few months, but I can wait.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats on the pre-order! Did they give you any estimates on when it would arrive?

From Midland,Michigan. Test drove Veloster yesterday and pre-ordered Elite White VT!! Phase II of the wait begins ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Delivery date

Congrats on the pre-order! Did they give you any estimates on when it would arrive?
Before Sept. I hope. Dealer could pull up colors allocated to them and told me pre ordered cars are shipped first. He said they are being built now. Imagine shipping will take a while. This whole experience is like watching grass grow! I'm feeling they hyped it too soon, btw, my pre order is the first one for this dealership. I don't know if I should be amazed or a little nervous!

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
Currently reside in ABQ, NM. Been in contact with three dealerships. already pre-approved for the auto loan. Its a waiting game now.

I think I will have a good chance to get one of the first Vturbos here as the interest doesn't seem high in my area at all.

I am going to be moving back to Michigan hopefully early and be back in the Sterling Heights area.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Cincinnati, OH. Can't decide if I want the Fun Veloster Turbo, or the Practical Elantra GT. Decisions....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Work in San Diego, CA but live two hours east in the desert, Brawley CA. Looking at getting a MT VT with the Ultimate package, will replace a worn out 2005 MINI Cooper S cabrio.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just registered a couple of days ago. I'm in the Norfolk Virginia area. I test drove a couple of Velosters last year and liked the DCT and Manual versions except for the power issue. I stumbled on the info that a Veloster Turbo was in the works for 2013. This is my first car purchase since the kids have moved out and am looking forward to getting something a little more fun to drive. I have tried a couple of times to put down deposit money to be first in line for the VT, but the dealer won't do it yet. I do have their word that I will get first dibs and have my wish list for color and package in. The only must have is a manual transmission. I'd prefer the ultimate package also.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.