Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Where can we do this?

1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Im personally down for w.e, as long as it doesnt become an issue to get as many people there as possible. Some places become problematic for meets. I cant say anything about the Aero cuz ive never been there. Fudruckers is always a good place, and so is London Square (option 3). Dolphin mall is not a good idea, mainly because it is ALWAYS packed. And security guards become dicks about parking there for meets. Tropical park is a public park, and they never have an issue for meets.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tropical park has monthly meets for Porsche, celica, Nissan z and I think civic.
On the bird road(north) side. Does anyone acces the veloster forum? Maybe we should expand?

·
Registered
730 Posts
For those of you thinking of the Aero... I will remind you of one word: 836 Traffic.
I always go there on saturday or sunday afternoon. Never an issue with traffic those days. You do need to come in on 57th AVE from the south. So if traveling on 836 east, you just hang a left at the 57th AVE exit. If traveling west on 836, you need to go the the first light, do a u-turn and come back up on 57th north. Not much of traffic there in the afternoons. I suggested the place for those up north, so they don't have to drive too much.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Im personally down for w.e, as long as it doesnt become an issue to get as many people there as possible. Some places become problematic for meets. I cant say anything about the Aero cuz ive never been there. Fudruckers is always a good place, and so is London Square (option 3). Dolphin mall is not a good idea, mainly because it is ALWAYS packed. And security guards become dicks about parking there for meets. Tropical park is a public park, and they never have an issue for meets.
Miami International Mall on the north east parking lot is never full, even on a busy shopping day. I don't know about the security guards though. Not much of a view there.

Fudruckers, while a nice place to meet, nice food too, it is always packed. Not a very big parking lot there.

Dolphin Mall is definitely not a good idea. That place is always packed and is hell to get to.

I thought that Tropical Park had parking fees in effect. I have not been there in a very long time now. I love the sushi place across from it, but that is different subject all together lol....

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tropical park is free,
can anyone share this on veloster forum, or maybe they already have a meet being set up ?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Can anyone do this Saturday? Tropical park or aero squadron.
I can do this Saturday as well. Assuming it is not pouring rain. Know what time?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
10-11?

For the kit, I would get "fuel line" hose 3/8 inch diameter, or any reinforced hose/line, about 8 ft worth,
Also if u know where u r mounting, u can use the bracket that came with, or get a Stanley(brand doesn't matter) L bracket.
This would be to mount to the ground wire bolt.
And that should be it.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Quick question guys, ya''ll say south Fl, is it like below Charlotte or St Lucie counties? or pretty Dade county?

1 - 20 of 305 Posts