Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen two modded VTs this week on base and was curious if either/both of them are on here. I didn't get a great look at either of them since they were going the opposite direction.

The first one was blue. It looked like it had an aftermarket wing, rally-looking mud flaps, and it sounded like it may have had an aftermarket exhaust.

The second one was a Vitamin C with an aftermarket grille.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I don't have a VT yet, just looking/learning for now. Of course, if either of you are looking to sell, I might be interested in buying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T707A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
I haven't seen another modded VT since I've been stationed down here in Bethesda for two years! I drive a black VT and i'm always around Bethsda/College Park/Gaithersburg areas. Anyway, hello and good luck if you're planning to buy one!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Apparently my comment earlier didn't post.

The blue one is mine and I know who the orange one belongs to. He works across the street from me. His is all cosmetic as far as I know. I have all kinds of shit done.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I get one, I'll probably do a mix of cosmetic and functional. Of course, one of the main drivers for me getting one is to tow behind the RV, so the first mod will actually be to add a tow plate and wiring for that. I'll have to see which mods I'll do after that. I'll probably start with some inexpensive cosmetic things. I'm thinking matte grey VT with orange CF vinyl wrap on the lip, side skirts, and rear trim piece.

Oh, and for Fig491 and Bigbird, I'm a Terp. Graduated back in '98.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Apparently my comment earlier didn't post.

The blue one is mine and I know who the orange one belongs to. He works across the street from me. His is all cosmetic as far as I know. I have all kinds of shit done.

now now mine isn't ALL cosmetic lol. Got a stage 1 tune and just got my fmic installed. I like to look good when rolling down the street. ;)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
now now mine isn't ALL cosmetic lol. Got a stage 1 tune and just got my fmic installed. I like to look good when rolling down the street. ;)
Yeah I saw the FB post. 😜

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
When I get one, I'll probably do a mix of cosmetic and functional. Of course, one of the main drivers for me getting one is to tow behind the RV, so the first mod will actually be to add a tow plate and wiring for that. I'll have to see which mods I'll do after that. I'll probably start with some inexpensive cosmetic things. I'm thinking matte grey VT with orange CF vinyl wrap on the lip, side skirts, and rear trim piece.

Oh, and for Fig491 and Bigbird, I'm a Terp. Graduated back in '98.

I didn't graduate from MD but I was there for a few years. I work there now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts