Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you have registered on our website, PM me or mention here what your user name is AND ALSO YOUR ID ON OUR WEBSITE so that I can give you a discount code for any of your purchases in the future. This will only apply to VelosterTurbo.org members and will not work if you give the code out to others (including other members) without my consent.

***WARNING~ Will NOT WORK ON 100% OEM parts. Completed headlights/tail lights are also not eligible (for the automatic discount), so I will have to discount you after the fact.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Sam, your so nice!!!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Im in! thanks for hooking up the loyals.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
much obliged Sam :)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Every time I click one of the drop down bars for more choices, it turns my screen white. The site isn't very compatible w tablets, and that's all I have.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know what to tell you.. noone here has a tablet so I can replicate to show to the boss man who can tell our technician. AAHHHHH!!!!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Would it be possible for you guys to give discounts for purchases made via exLED here in the US? I'm talking specifically about the one located in Baldwin Park, CA.

I'm definitely planning on purchasing your custom headlights (after rims) and it would be great to be able to handle all transactions here and not have to worry about shipping costs + wait time.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
ever consider putting together a DIY package for our USA headlights? You know, make sure that IF we decide to do it ourselves then we will have everything we need.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would it be possible for you guys to give discounts for purchases made via exLED here in the US? I'm talking specifically about the one located in Baldwin Park, CA. (The only one in the US)

I'm definitely planning on purchasing your custom headlights (after rims) and it would be great to be able to handle all transactions here and not have to worry about shipping costs + wait time.
Like in the olden days: Separate but equal.

Meaning, while they are technically exLED, we do not share monies (well, we get their money when they buy wholesale from us) or customer information. So by giving you discounts for things purchased through them, they would end up losing money for a deal they did not approve of. It's up to them, not us. We're separate entities.

Wait time won't make a difference if you're ordering the Korean headlights. They don't have them in stock. If you order through them, they buy from us, we make them and then we ship to them, and then they ship to you. It's just more convenient for some who already have the headlights/don't mind the yellow reflector.

Keep in mind, they still do great things. Buying from whoever doesn't matter, but my discounts given to you will NOT transfer to them unless they OK it. And vise versa.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ever consider putting together a DIY package for our USA headlights? You know, make sure that IF we decide to do it ourselves then we will have everything we need.
Everything is available separately, as you know... but I think I'm feeling from you a: 1 click product that contains everything, right?

VEry possible. May be able to see in a few hours. Everything will be an option, so if you don't want the devil, you won't be required to waste $8, or if you like your NA reflectors as is, you won't be required to waste the money on the reflect LEDs. Sound good? Yep, thought so. :p

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
yes indeed. One stop shop so it takes out all the research and questions. Such as which of these parts do I really need? Which parts require the TSP module and so on. Would just make it much easier on the customer. Thanks for getting on this!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Damn you guys are on top of your game! still need the 9507 TPC tho right? just to make it all blink like a turn signal?

One more request since we are talking about packages, maybe you could make one for interior lighting upgrade? Again thanks for making LED shopping as easy as possible!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Um... the price includes the TPC...

There is the Veloster set already, but we're in the process of updating the LEDs from 5450 to our special ones.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Boom! Ill be ordering a set for xmas, just have to get the wife on board thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello~ My username is Hwoarange and will most likely be the same on your site, looking forwards to making some purchases in the future.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts