Veloster Turbo Forum banner

Special Surprise!

7K views 73 replies 34 participants last post by  sykozylot 
#1 ·
My 2014 tech pack came in today! Said good bye to my black 2013. Car is awesome. Feels nice to be back driving a stick (I may not feel this way after sitting in traffic). The sound piping through the stereo is def different...Can't wait to start modding! This is my first white car, so I was a bit stunned by how bright it was! (Especially after coming from 3 black cars in a row)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sports car

See less See more
#10 ·
Congrats on your purchase. But why did you leave the dark side? We have cookies and swordfish!

#11 ·
Awww, grats Tiger!!!! Can't wait to see it in person at the west coast meet!!!!

Reactions: letigre21
#12 ·
welcome to the elite white master race!

now pop all them mods on!

#14 ·
Eventually youll see everything equally and join us in matte grey

#15 ·
Drool!
I'm just waiting for some Techs to hit the north-east. Right now all we have around me is a ton of '13 leftover NAVs buried under snow mounds. Ugh another 4-8" coming Wed/Thurs. :(
Spoke to the dealer today, no '14 VTs coming in anytime soon. He told me he'd give me $500 off their lowest discounted price if I'd go out back, pick out a NAV and shovel it out. I reminded him that I test drove the NAV before and it was better off frozen where it was ;).

#16 ·
Yeah, it was brutal to find one. Even the people at the dealership where like Do you know how rare this car is??
Drool!
I'm just waiting for some Techs to hit the north-east. Right now all we have around me is a ton of '13 leftover NAVs buried under snow mounds. Ugh another 4-8" coming Wed/Thurs. :(
Spoke to the dealer today, no '14 VTs coming in anytime soon. He told me he'd give me $500 off their lowest discounted price if I'd go out back, pick one and shovel it out. I reminded him that I test drove the NAV before and it was better off frozen where it was ;).

#20 ·
Congrats! You are now a member of the "Fast Color Club" ;)

#23 ·
Congrats on the new car and the color .. white looks so sharp.

Reactions: letigre21
#29 ·
Time to change out that avatar and siggy :wink:

Reactions: MyDianaZ06
#31 ·
I guess black ain't all it's cracked up to be .. :tongue:

#34 ·
she obviously can't handle it, its cool she can join u and Keith in the albino knob club, lol

Reactions: Malgadar
#35 ·
How fid you do trade in? I really want to but did you lose everything like down payment?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.