Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any info on splash/mud guards for the VT? I emailed Hyundai they said they are not a factory option for the turbo model. I saw some aftermarket ones on importshark.com. but was wondering if anyone knew of any other ones on the market?

·
Registered
44 Posts
The regular Veloster mud guards don't work due to the side skirts that the VT has. You could look into Rally Armor mud flaps, they don't make it for the Veloster but they do have generic flaps.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Actually the front does not work. I have just the rears on mine and its very subtle looking.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
The dealers I keep talking to are promising "coming soon" but still nothing. I am open to a good replacement as I am not fond of the look of the ones from Rally Armor.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi,
Just setup an appointment to get my Hyundai Veloster Turbo mudflaps installed at the Dealer on Monday, I will take pictures before and after they are installed.
Ron

·
2,385 Posts
Hi,
Just setup an appointment to get my Hyundai Veloster Turbo mudflaps installed at the Dealer on Monday, I will take pictures before and after they are installed.
Ron
Confused. Thought the Turbo doesn't fit the NAV's? Or are you in Canada?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I just spoke to my dealership Tuesday. Not available yet.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The rears will work on the Turbo not the front. I did the rears on mine :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Getting my mudflaps installed tomorrow at the dealer. They called me a week ago to do it but tomorrow is my day off :) Will post some pics when I get them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got a e-mail from Hyundai... they said that splash guards/mud flaps are not an option for the 2013 Turbo models... and they do not plan on making them an option... I got a set of rear ones for a NA V... tried to put them on this past weekend... they dont fit very well ( maybe I got a poorly molded set or something?) maybe with a little trim job they will fit better? But looked to crappy so I took them off.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I got a e-mail from Hyundai... they said that splash guards/mud flaps are not an option for the 2013 Turbo models... and they do not plan on making them an option... I got a set of rear ones for a NA V... tried to put them on this past weekend... they dont fit very well ( maybe I got a poorly molded set or something?) maybe with a little trim job they will fit better? But looked to crappy so I took them off.
Odd comments from Hyundai. I got a different, albeit a very neutral, response from them. I do not see how they can say it is not an option and won't be offered when they are selling it to people. If you response is accurate, they are looking at a fraud suit since they are selling an item that they have no intention of producing. I am going to wait for the RallyArmor set and forget about the one from Hyundai.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That is what they said... I dont know what other people are ordering? But my dealer did not have any listed for. A 2013 turbo model... just for 2012 NA V. So I ordered a set for the rear...they did not fit well at all.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Got them so they do exist :)

Rear Kit Box
Text Font Electric blue Paper product

Front Kit Box
Text Material property Font Label Magenta

Rear Installed
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel

Front Installed
Tire Alloy wheel Wheel Automotive tire Rim