Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Can't help you with the H&R question, but I'm getting Eibach Sportline kit installed on mine in a few days that will drop it 1.2", which to me is a great in-between to Ark's 1.4" and others at 1.0" and my choice of Eibach was based on past purchases of this product with other vehicles I've owned and they're priced similarly.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Same suspension. I have Eibach Sportlines on mine and ordered for the NAV and went on no problem.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hello,

I want to put this lowering springs H&R 28902-1 on my Veloster Turbo (Europe version).

2012 Hyundai Veloster Applications || H&R Special Springs, LP

My problem is nobody can tell me if it's compatible with the Veloster Turbo.
Does the springs is the same as on the 2011 Veloster 140HP? If so, is it therefore compatible?

Thank you
Hey Bosy, welcom aboard. The suspension from the 2011/12 NAV (140HP) Veloster is the same as our 2013 Turbos. The springs will fit.

If you get them please post a review ASAP. Has anyone on the board gone with H&R springs? These are what I'm considering for mine this spring.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thx for your answers.

I'm living in Switzerland. On the European market, it seems that the springs aren't the same as the N / A Veloster.
I ever bought H&R 28902-1 but for the moment it is in the packing. I'm waiting to the certification of constructor (hrsprings).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts