Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my 2014 manual turbo charged veloster and just recently this week when I was driving I was trying to pass someone in sixth gear going about 55 my engine sputtered and my check engine light flashed at me and then turned off. I talked to my dad and he just said it was probably because I was in to high of a gear. Then today when I was in fifth gear going about 55 I speed up to beat a yellow light and my engine sputtered and my check engine light again flashed at me and turned off. I am just looking for some answer as to what it could be and if it is something serious that I need to get checked out right now.

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,263 Posts
Usually spark plugs or bad coils on the plugs. Get new coils and new plugs for the car and proper oem parts only. Let me know I can get at good price shipped to you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Usually spark plugs or bad coils on the plugs. Get new coils and new plugs for the car and proper oem parts only. Let me know I can get at good price shipped to you.
Okay thank you so much I will get that checked out

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,263 Posts
Most shops or auto parts stores will not have the proper plugs. Sometimes hyundai will not even have them. Getting them online is not an issue though and at a good price if you know where to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts