They say, a picture is worth a 1000 words:
That is 4th gear at 23.5 psi max timing is set at 12.5 degrees at 7,000 RPM. Boost is still falling off a little, so we need to address that.
Yes, that is a very close 275 WHP in 4th gear, stock turbo.
1. 280 WHP 300 WTQ
2. 30 MPG
3. 13.5 seconds in the 1/4 mile and 105-110 trap speed
4. Reliability better than stock
Hurdles we are going to have to overcome:
1. Head gaskets are going to be an issue so we are going to have to watch the cylinder pressures very close.
2. Rod bolts are an issue. We may have to limit the RPM to 6900 with this tune and the rev limiter will have to be smoothed before hitting hard limits.
3. Customer relations. A clear understanding will have to be in place that you are pushing the limits of the engine... it could end catastrophic for the engine.
For 2013 and up to June of 2014 customers, this tune will not be available to you. Sorry, we simply cannot rely on the possibility of the early build engines new or old internals inside of them.