Super Moderator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,233 Posts
What you looking for exactly?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ultimately a CNT but happy to consider others. I am also thinking I might just replace the muffler with a straight thru, because sound is my main concern.

·
Super Moderator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,233 Posts
If sound is only concern and you're obviously wanting cheap then see if muffler delete is what you're looking for first. See if locals have muffler delete to listen to and if not then look for clips on FB in the groups.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have the CNT Hi-Flow cat from Pierce Motorsports which is mated to the CNT Exhaust and I love it, not to load to get complaints from my housing complex, but it gets load when spirited driving. This is the one I went with, 2012-2015 Hyundai Veloster Turbo HIghflow Downpipe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tork makes a straight 4’ mid dump exhaust. Direct bolt and fit. It sounds amazing if you don’t mind your exhaust not going all the way to your rear bumper. This deletes the resonator, muffler, and the cat on your exhaust so it’s a big sound improvement depending on taste. You also get the added benefit of there being 2 open holes in your rear bumper for more aerodynamics, adding 1 to 5 windpower. Then if you go catless DP… at night people like to pull up and wave and yell to get your attention; to tell you your car is sparking or shooting flames underneath 👍. Oh and it’s only $99.95 plus shipping.
Tork Dump Exhaust

edit: insert link

1 - 6 of 6 Posts