Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Need the stock motor mount, i have no idea what i did with mine since it was my first mod on this car.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Selling your car or just sick of vibration?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Selling your car or just sick of vibration?
Gotta go back to stock because my dealership told me they wouldn't warrant work in the future specifically regarding my flywheel because of the motor mount and that there is no slack which causes more vibration. But i beg to differ

·
Registered
866 Posts
Dude HMU on IG...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Don't trip man, I've got mine and I'm sending them his way.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Gotta go back to stock because my dealership told me they wouldn't warrant work in the future specifically regarding my flywheel because of the motor mount and that there is no slack which causes more vibration. But i beg to differ
They could deny anyway as they already knew it was on there and has likely been documented.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
They could deny anyway as they already knew it was on there and has likely been documented.
True, but why tell me to go back to stock?
& why warrant not 1, but 2 flywheel's on 2 different occasions with the 75a mount on?
& barely saying something about it at 80k miles?

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I thought they did not notice until after the second was replaced? This could be #3 and they already know about it leaving on the car. Not going to be a fight you're going to win with that dealer if they refuse to replace. Will be a scenario of finding a dealer that will fix under warranty or it will be out of pocket.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well luckily the dealership doesn't have access to the forums. So basically he bought a new set of stock bushings IMMEDIATELY after he got the second FW installed under warranty to try and prevent the issue. That's the answer IF they ask that is.

·
Super Moderator
5,344 Posts
Well luckily the dealership doesn't have access to the forums. So basically he bought a new set of stock bushings IMMEDIATELY after he got the second FW installed under warranty to try and prevent the issue. That's the answer IF they ask that is.
Are you sure they dont? Just saying it has happened before...

·
Registered
170 Posts
The service advisors at the one dealership I go to buy oil filters from know about the veloster forums.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TyBardy sent me his already. What a guy!!! So thankful to have legit forum members on here.

Obviously we all know each Hyundai service center is unique in how they service, so we'll see how this all plays out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts